Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A List Of Things

On Saturday my roommate left town for a few days, or a week, I'm not really sure when he's coming back. At any rate, having the place to myself has changed me a little. I plan on him coming back sometime, so I've refrained from being naked, but there are things that I've changed about my routine.

1. I've been cooking. Now that's not so weird but when he's around we often go places, peoples houses, etc. Now I've realized that I don't have so many friends. I'm okay with this.

2. I don't close doors. This doesn't include the front door. Bathroom? What's a door? Bed time? What's a door? There's a hole in this wall with a swinging thing. What's that? It's a door. What's it for? You're the only person here, beats me. Exactly!

3. I watch a lot of TV and movies. This isn't so much different from normal but I would say that I have been watching a lot more TV. It's really just part of work for me. You see, right now I am writing this little blog entry for you to read and enjoy in hopes that someday you'll buy a book I write. Incidentally, I'm planning to have one such book available in an electronic edition as well as a print edition. I do of course have two already in electronic edition now. Check em out at Barnes and Noble or Amazon! Right now I'm watching Seinfeld.

4. Sleeping on the couch. I love to sleep on the couch. For some reason I feel like I should sleep in my bed when someone else lives here, too. I don't know, it just feels a little weird, but I think I should keep doing this next week.

So there it is. I'm sure that there's other little things that I haven't noticed but it was very interesting that my behavior changed ever so slightly when I suddenly had the place to my self. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment