Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Double Left-Overs

On Christmas day I went to my cousin's house. FACT! We ate turkey. And there was green bean casserole and potatoes and other food. FACT!

On the day after Christmas I went to my cousin's house for left-over lunch. FACT! We ate turkey. And there was green bean casserole and potatoes and other food. FACT! It was a left-over lunch what do you expect.

When I left they sent me home with turkey and potatoes. I put the plate in my fridge and went on with my life. This morning I got myself all set to make my lunch and looked around my cupboards and decided the last thing I ever wanted to do was make lunch.

"The Turkey!" my mind said.

So I took the plate of turkey and went out the door. Upon sitting down to eat the thought occurred to me this is the second time this food has been left over. "That should have a name" thought I. Double Left-overs? Left over Left-overs. I don't know...

Think about it and get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment