Monday, December 26, 2011

A Big Milestone (Getting Old)

Throughout our lives we all reach certain milestones that tell us quite plainly much like someone talking too close to a microphone in an authoritative deep voice, "You're getting old." Things like moving out of your childhood home and away from Mom and Dad, landing your first "real" job, owning stocks, getting married, or having a child.

Some of those things I've accomplished and most of them I haven't but tonight I reached a milestone that I always thought I was too young to reach. Tonight I went to bed before my son, Reggie. Of course, Reggie is not my biological son, I don't have any of those, also he's a snake. But it's very rare for me to walk into my room and change into my pajama pants and terrible Brett Favre t-shirt with the intention of going to bed for the night before Reggie's light is off.

So, here's to milestones in life and gracefully growing old. Also, here's a "Have a Great Day" greeting from my family.

Have A Great Day!
Love, Sean and Reggie Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment